Friday, July 29, 2016

Intertwined Hearts - IT'S RELEASE DAY!


Title: Intertwined Hearts
Author: Desiree A. Cox
Genre: Erotic Romance (18+)
Cover Artist: Kellie Dennis at Book Cover By Design
Editor: Melissa Gray

If you read the Lust, Desire, and Love Trilogy, you already met Hunter and Jackie. Now you can read their story – Intertwined Hearts!

If you haven't read the trilogy, what are you waiting for? 
Only $1.99 for all 3 full-length titles / #FREE for Kindle Unlimited 
 http://amzn.to/1UFdk9N  <<< Get the box set now before the price changes on Aug 1.


$0.99 release weekend special price through July 31 / #FREE for Kindle Unlimited

Signed paperback copies can be ordered here.


Fate brought them face-to-face for a wedding between their best friends. A wedding neither was thrilled to be a part of.

When they met and shook hands, their worlds were rocked. Could it be love at first sight? Was there really such a thing?

They both were haunted by past relationships. But Jackie had really deep scars.

And they were opposites in nearly every way.

Was a life together possible?

Neither ever imagined their lives would change as a result of a simple rehearsal dinner.


Don't just take my word for it, check out what the reviewers are saying about Intertwined Hearts.

"I.love.this.book!!!!!" ~ Deb

"I loved this book. Once I started I could not put it down." ~ Connie

"Wow!!! ... I loved this book." ~ Paula

"I gave this book 5 stars! ...You will have many emotions from laughter to anger." ~ Leann




Trailer by S.E. Rise Films




When it's good, it's really good ...



But there are those damn demons that try like hell to derail Hunter and Jackie's happiness ...



 Hunter 
I had been watching Jackie’s every graceful, seductive movement during the entire reception. She seemed like one of the most carefree, outgoing, fun-loving people I had ever seen. She talked to everyone. And when the dance floor was opened to everyone, she was the first one on it, signaling for Georgia and Mandy to join her and Nikki.

I sat at the table, watching Jackie’s hips sway to the music. The smile on her face was infectious and never left her pretty face. Her long, black, silky hair swung in sync with her hips, and occasionally wrapped around her face, but she’d removed the strands, never allowing it to interfere with her fun. The dress she had on hugged her curves like it had been made just for her. I couldn’t help but wonder if her body would move so effortlessly and vigorously beneath me. I felt myself growing at the thought of my cock being buried deep inside her.

I leaned back in my chair to continue watching her when she glanced in my direction and her eyes locked on their target. She pursed her lips and signaled with her index finger for me to join her. I wasn’t a big fan of the music. I actually hated dance/club/R&B music and really didn’t want to dance. I was more than content to sit there and watch her enjoy herself. I smiled and slowly shook my head no. Her lips turned down, wiping every trace of her smile from her face. The pouty look was so cute on her.

She looked away and found some guy sitting nearby, alone, and waved for him to join her. He smiled at her like he’d just won the lottery. He damn near knocked his seat over trying to get to her. My breathing quickly became ferocious, like an angry bull, and the blood raced through my veins as I feebly attempted to calm the jealousy that was building with rapid speed.

Nikki and Jeff were walking behind me when Jeff leaned down and whispered in my ear. “Go dance with her.”

“Nah, I don’t like the music.” He shrugged and followed his wife.

When the song ended, the meek fucker kissed her on the cheek and I damn near lost it. She gave me the most teasing look and winked. She knew she had gotten to me. She waved for me to come to her, and like a love-sick puppy, I did. I wouldn’t have been able to watch her dance with another guy again. I had to figure out a way to make the most of this god-awful shit music that was playing, just so I could be close to her.


What's a release without a giveaway!

3 winners will be selected. Enter here ... 





 Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment