Saturday, October 22, 2016

Poly Amore is LIVE!


Poly Amore
by Desiree A. Cox
Cover Models: Darren Birks and Rae Elizabeth - Darren Birks Photography
Cover Design by Kellie Dennis @ Book Cover By Design
Editor: Kim Huther @ Wordsmith Proofreading Services

Genre: Very Erotic Romance (18+)
#scorchyourkindle!

Get your copy for only $0.99 through Nov 2.  #FREE for KU

If you don't like steamy romance, mild drama, and hot explicit sex, then skip this one!

 HEA. Standalone.

The book contains menage/quad love scenes (MMF, MFF, and MMFF). 



I call him Daddy, he calls me baby girl.

I don’t wear a wedding ring, but my heart belongs to him.

We joined souls, for a lifetime commitment, at a private collaring ceremony, not an expensive wedding. Zander’s wife, Patty, was present, and welcomed me into their family.

We don’t consider ourselves to be traditionalists in any sense of the word.

Most people wouldn’t understand our relationship. And, I guess, I wouldn’t expect them to.

My name is Sara. Welcome to my world.









 Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment